FS 22" HP P1230 Diamondtron Flatscreen Professional CRT Monitor

itbemiitbemi Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited June 25, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
I have for sale one of the best CRT monitors that money can buy. Although this monitor would be great anything, it is intended for high-end graphics and video production or gaming due to it's great color accuracy. A 98% color gamut and resolutions up to 1600x1200 pixels (UXGA) mean that the P1230 can accurately reproduce vivid colors and details on screen.
It is capable of displaying resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and has a 0.24mm aperture grille pitch.
Using the Diamondtron Natural flat technology, it offers an enhanced aperture grille that delivers a perfectly flat image with precision alignment and sharp focus.

This monitor retails for $600 - $700. Unfortunately the industry has phased out high-end CRT monitors, so they are now difficult to find. To get this level of image quality in an LCD you would need to shell out over $1,500, and it is only then comparable. It has been used for a little over 1 year without any problem whatsoever and is in perfect condition. It has always had a screensaver on for short periods of unuse and has been powered down for any extended periods of unuse.

I will sell this monitor for $175 or best offer, plus $20 for shipping via UPS Ground.
Preferred payment method is Paypal, but will also accept money order.
If you are interested or have a question please do not hesitate to make a post or to email me at sale-ufz3r-1239656253@craigslist.org

Specifications can be found at http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=120&prodSeriesId=374654&prodTypeId=382087&objectID=c00355202