Good morning Portland

jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
edited August 31, 2014 in Landscapes
i-Q2tkSsC-4882x1008.jpg

(the original US Portland!)
-Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.

Comments

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited August 29, 2014
    Mmmm, Portland. Great lobsta there! A few clouds would have been nice, but I'm digging this golden hour pano anyway. thumb.gif
  • jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2014
    Tell me about it! My schedule finally aligns for me to get up and get this shot, and there is not a single cloud in the sky today. I guess I shouldn't complain!
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2014
    This is pretty nice! Love the blue making all else pop. It probably is inordinate amount of work, but I would at least try and get the two massive poles cloned out. Maybe PS can do it, I know I would probably fail to do it in LR. Cheers!
  • bocoboco Registered Users Posts: 710 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2014
  • jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2014
    Thanks Stumblebum and boco. I know I wouldn't be able (or have the patience) to deal with the boat behind the pole on my left. Maybe I could do the one on my right. However here on the coast I'm used to seeing these poles (called pilings) all over the place, so they don't really bother me. I'll give it a shot though.
    -Jack