SOLD: Pocketwizard setup (tx/rx)

ShizamShizam Registered Users Posts: 418 Major grins
edited June 9, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
Hi All,
Selling my PocketWizard setup, comes with a PocketWizard Plus transmitter and receiver and some extra cables (the friggin $30 PW brand cables :p) and original box (I'm the original owner). They work great the only issue is the transmitter (the one you attach to the camera) has a chip in the hotshoe such that it won't mount in the flash hotshoe. So you have to connect it via the cable which is a non-issue if you plan on using it with an attached flash anyway.

$220 (obo) + shipping

I also have the PW trigger module for the Sekonic that I'd sell for $35.

I'll accept paypal or check (after it clears). Selling this because I want to move to quantum triggers for my Qflashes.
Ever hear of Optimus Zoom? Me either.
SmugMug iOS Sorcerer

Comments

• rcheli1rcheli1 Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited June 8, 2007
    PM sent on module
    Sizam wrote:
    Hi All,
    Selling my PocketWizard setup, comes with a PocketWizard Plus transmitter and receiver and some extra cables (the friggin $30 PW brand cables :p) and original box (I'm the original owner). They work great the only issue is the transmitter (the one you attach to the camera) has a chip in the hotshoe such that it won't mount in the flash hotshoe. So you have to connect it via the cable which is a non-issue if you plan on using it with an attached flash anyway.

$220 + shipping

I'll accept paypal or check (after it clears). Selling this because I want to move to quantum triggers for my Qflashes.
    edited June 9, 2007
    [PM sent
    edited June 9, 2007
    PM sent
    Sizam wrote:
    Hi All,

$220 (obo) + shipping