Options

Change shopping button in SmugMug style gallery

bokehlover71bokehlover71 Registered Users Posts: 156 Major grins
edited May 6, 2015 in SmugMug Customization
Why is the shopping button different in the SmugMug gallery style than the others? Here there is only a big shopping button in the upper right corner of the page. But I simply want a small shopping icon under the main picture along with the other icons, as in other gallery styles. Is this possible?

Comments

• Options
    McKsauceMcKsauce Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited May 5, 2015
    Hi there,

You can change the icon for the shopping cart by editing the settings for that gallery style. To do this, enter the gallery, click 'Customize' -> 'Content and Design' from there you can click on the gallery to open it's setting. Click on the gallery style to open that style's settings. From there you can change what the shopping art icon looks like.

If you can link to the gallery you're referring to, we can cater the instructions to your site.

Please also feel free to email the help desk at help@smugmug.com

I hope this helps :D
    ----

SmugMug Support Hero -

----
  • Options
    bokehlover71bokehlover71 Registered Users Posts: 156 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2015
    Thanks, but in the SmugMug gallery style there is only two choices. I can adjust Spacing between photos, and Thumbnail Size. I know the other gallery styles have more choices, but not the SmugMug style.
  • Options
    McKsauceMcKsauce Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited May 6, 2015
    Thanks for the follow up! You're right. At this time, the SmugMug Gallery style does not have any other customization features built into that panel. That was an oversight on my part.

We whole heartily invite you to leave feedback on our feedback forum here: http://feedback.smugmug.com/forums/17723-smugmug you can vote on existing feature requests and other SmugMug users can vote on your feature. Our product managers review those requests when planning new features.
    ----

SmugMug Support Hero -

----