Options

Collapsed menu for all devices

danoutandaboutdanoutandabout Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited May 5, 2015 in SmugMug Customization
Hi there, I have a question about the MENU bar. It is currently possible to select "collapse for mobile" in the menu tools. Now I wonder if this is possible when not in mobile mode, i.e. computer screen mode. Differently said I would like to have a collapsed menu for all devices. Reason is that my menu looks quite messy when I look at my website on my samsung tablet (phone is fine as the menu is collapsed) and would also have a more minimalist header. Thanks! http://www.danoutandabout.com

Comments

• Options
    herojosieherojosie Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited May 5, 2015
    Hi Dan,

I'm not aware of a way to make that collapse for mobile navigation bar available on other larger devices. One workaround though, to prevent that adjustment that you are seeing on your tablet would be to move the navigation bar aka menu content block to another line so it has some more room on smaller screen sizes. Currently, it is sharing its space with a couple of other content blocks which is affecting the resizing of the navigation bar on that tablet size screen.

If you have more questions about that, just let us know.
    Thanks,
    Josie
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    danoutandaboutdanoutandabout Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited May 5, 2015
    herojosie wrote: »
    Hi Dan,

I'm not aware of a way to make that collapse for mobile navigation bar available on other larger devices. One workaround though, to prevent that adjustment that you are seeing on your tablet would be to move the navigation bar aka menu content block to another line so it has some more room on smaller screen sizes. Currently, it is sharing its space with a couple of other content blocks which is affecting the resizing of the navigation bar on that tablet size screen.

If you have more questions about that, just let us know.

Hi herojosie, thanks for your help. I might move things around and change the header to follow your advice. Thanks again
    Dan