UK Super League Rugby

bluesman grahambluesman graham Registered Users Posts: 254 Major grins
edited January 28, 2016 in Sports
Hi all,

It's been a long time no post due to restrictions on my other main sport of the winter, (Premier/Championship League Football (Soccer)), but The Super League RL is about to kick off in a few weeks time so I took in a "friendly" warm up game to try & get my eye back in, & struggled :(. P&P as always encouraged. Kind regards Graham.

GAC_2761_zpsoxdjy9sn.jpg

GAC_2712_zpsmo5kdfio.jpg

GAC_3069_zpsducfwbup.jpg

GAC_3155_zpsalfcjzdv.jpg

GAC_2631_zpssten0drv.jpg
Graham.

C&C most welcome

Nikon D3s,D3, D2hs x2 Nikkor 70-200 2.8, Nikkor 24-70 2.8, Nikkor AF-SII 300 2.8, Nikkor 1.4 & 1.7 converters etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluesmangraham/

Comments

• PhotogbikerPhotogbiker Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2016
    I'd say your eye is as good as ever. Love #3. You should crop #5 right in on the face with hand imprint. Good stuff.....and not raining.
  • bluesman grahambluesman graham Registered Users Posts: 254 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2016
    Hello J.
    Long time no post!.
    Thank you for your input & congrats on getting out to shoot the sport yourself :).
    You won't believe me if I told you it persisted it down just on the final whistle!!. I never seem to get away with it anymore?, nearly all my Football, (Soccer), season so far has been in the rain :(, thank god for Think Tank rainwear :o. Kind regards Graham.
    Graham.

C&C most welcome

Nikon D3s,D3, D2hs x2 Nikkor 70-200 2.8, Nikkor 24-70 2.8, Nikkor AF-SII 300 2.8, Nikkor 1.4 & 1.7 converters etc.

• jheftijhefti Registered Users Posts: 734 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2016
    Always love your images, Graham! Can you post some of your EPL or Champions League shots? I keep meaning to get over there to shoot some games, as football is my favourite sport. It's just not the same here in the US. I mean, the MLS is fine and I'm a fixture at the games--and I even shoot the exhibition games when the Europeans come to town--but I still haven't shot a game in Europe.

Cheers!
  • bluesman grahambluesman graham Registered Users Posts: 254 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2016
    Hi John.
    Thank you for the kind words.
    I am unable to post pro football shots Sorry :(, due to very strict DATACO, (governing body for English media accreditation & distribution of images), media rules. Kind regards Graham.
    Graham.

C&C most welcome

• jheftijhefti Registered Users Posts: 734 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2016
    Hi John.
    Thank you for the kind words.
    I am unable to post pro football shots Sorry :(, due to very strict DATACO, (governing body for English media accreditation & distribution of images), media rules. Kind regards Graham.

Ah, too bad. We don't have such rules here, though I do need to put a watermark in the form of the logo of who's sponsoring me: Getty, USA Today Sports, etc. (Don't always do it, though...) However, we are not allowed to sell any images marked for editorial use only, which are almost all my pro sports shots; no big deal, as I only post for fun.