Options

FS: Nikon 300mm f/4 D AFS, Kenko PRO 300 1.4x teleconverter, Nikon D80 body, more

CabisdeeCabisdee Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited February 26, 2009 in Nikon Land
Items for Sale:
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300 mm f/4 D IF/ED Autofocus SOLD

Kenko Pro 300 1.4x DG AF-S Teleconverter-used on only 2 occasions, like new with original box, case, caps and instructions. Works perfectly with 300mm above, lots of reviews to back this up online. Price $150 + shipping (if neccesary)

Nikon D80 Body with caps, strap, manual, DVD tutorial. CD's, AV cord (no USB), battery and charger, SD card(s). SOLD

Better Beamer Flash Extender-like new only $25

All items were purchased brand new last year from Adorama Camera. Have original Receipts and packaging. I am selling to upgrade to a D300! I am located in Greensboro NC. My craigslist posting can be viewed here: http://greensboro.craigslist.org/pho/1040069027.html and pictures can be found here: http://cedarbisdee.smugmug.com/gallery/7393342_WkGYS
If you have an questions about any of the items you can e-mail me at cedar85 @ gmail dot com

Comments

• Options
    jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2009
    Any idea on the shutter count for the D80? If you don't know could you email me a recent photo(jpeg) from the D80 at jrmyrnsm@gmail.com. Also wondering what SD cards came with it. Thanks.
    Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

My Website My Blog DPChallenge
  • Options
    CabisdeeCabisdee Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited February 24, 2009
    jrmyrnsm wrote:
    Any idea on the shutter count for the D80? If you don't know could you email me a recent photo(jpeg) from the D80 at jrmyrnsm@gmail.com. Also wondering what SD cards came with it. Thanks.
    Has 16,312 actuations as of today. Comes with 2 SD cards (1 sandisk ultra III 4gb and 1 sandisk ultra III 2 gb) other included accessories not mentioned above:
    Nikon MD-DC1 remote release cord
    Nikon LCD protector
    Eyepiece cap
    Camera is in like new condition
  • Options
    edited February 24, 2009
    Any chance you have the factory box?
    Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

• Options
    RaphyRaphy Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2009
    Ohhh... i want the 300mm f/4 - but i'm in Toronto :(
  • Options
    edited February 24, 2009
    The D80 has be claimed...wings.gif

• Options
    mnscottmnscott Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited February 26, 2009
    Cabisdee wrote:
    Items for Sale:
    Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300 mm f/4 D IF/ED Autofocus lens-this is an excellent lens and is truly 'like new' original packaging, all accessories (case, strap, cloth, caps, built in lens hood, manual) original receipt +Nikon brand 77mm UV filter ($90 value). New this lens is over $1300, price is $950 + shipping (if necessary)
    I'm interested in the 300mm AF-S lens. I'll drop you an email so we can "chat" about it.
    http://www.ssphotos.smugmug.com

Nikon D700 and some fun glass.