SOLD: Sigma 18-50 2.8 EX HSM Macro

kappatxlkappatxl Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited April 28, 2009 in Nikon Land
Hey all,

I have a Sigma 18-50 2.8 EX HSM Macro for sale. The lens is absolutely like new in the box. It is a US model purchased in late January 2009. This lens was used less than 5 times in the field outside of my apartment.

The lens itself is very sharp wide open and deadly sharp by f/4, focus is dead on, no marks on the body or glass elements. $40 Hoya UV filter on since Day 1, included in the purchase. IQ is on par with Tamron 17-50 2.8, with the Siggy edging out in autofocus speed and build. Also compared with my friends Nikkor 17-55, it is no slouch and nearly just as sharp.

Included is the the original paperwork,warranty, sales receipt, box, packaging, soft case and lens hood.

I am simply selling to finance my college tuition (books are expensive these days)

Asking $325 plus paypal fees and cost of the shipping method of your choice. Prefer check to paypal, will ship once check recieved.

Shoot me an email if you are interested: timothy.c.leung@dartmouth.edu

1. Immaculate Condition, only minor dust from sitting in my camera bag!
DSC_0002-3.jpg

DSC_0003-3.jpg

DSC_0004-3.jpg

Quick Sample Shots:

1. (Wide Open @ f2.8)
3433343455_fd0fe20dac_b.jpg

2. f/8
3433343545_4de6bee3c0_b.jpg

3. Another at 2.8
3438556137_467ce58ca6_b.jpg

Comments

• jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2009
    kappatxl wrote:
    Hey all,

I have a Sigma 18-50 2.8 EX HSM Macro for sale. The lens is absolutely like new in the box. It is a US model purchased in late January 2009. This lens was used less than 5 times in the field outside of my apartment.

The lens itself is very sharp wide open and deadly sharp by f/4, focus is dead on, no marks on the body or glass elements. $40 Hoya UV filter on since Day 1, included in the purchase. IQ is on par with Tamron 17-50 2.8, with the Siggy edging out in autofocus speed and build. Also compared with my friends Nikkor 17-55, it is no slouch and nearly just as sharp.

Included is the the original paperwork,warranty, sales receipt, box, packaging, soft case and lens hood.

I am simply selling to finance my college tuition (books are expensive these days)

Asking $325 plus paypal fees and cost of the shipping method of your choice. Prefer check to paypal, will ship once check recieved.

Shoot me an email if you are interested: timothy.c.leung@dartmouth.edu

WOW, very well done ad IMHO - I'm looking for one of these but unfortunately I need a cheaper/less cosmetically perfect one. I love the outside night shot.

Good luck with the sale!
    John in Georgia
    Nikon | Private Photojournalist
  • kappatxlkappatxl Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited April 28, 2009
    Sold
    jhelms wrote:
    WOW, very well done ad IMHO - I'm looking for one of these but unfortunately I need a cheaper/less cosmetically perfect one. I love the outside night shot.

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks John,

The lens is sold!