edited July 30, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
Baker Beach San Francisco CA

This was 10 yards from a trash can. :cry:scratch
i-GQP5bBb-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2015
    Yeah Sam, beaches are getting noticeably trashy.....Young and stupid.
  • Options
    CCoopCCoop Registered Users Posts: 511 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2015
    Loving the colors and lines here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    bristleconebristlecone Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2015
    Nice Sam. I'm thinking the State/Country needs another big anti-littering ad campaign.
    -Len
  • Options
    roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2015
    This kind of thing drives me absolutely over the edge. Lack of respect for public and private property is the main reason property that was accessible up until the late 70's or early 80's is now closed or posted with "No Trespassing"

I will spare you from the rant, that my wife, kids, grandkids and anyone else within earshot has had to listen to on multiple occasions.

Phil

Phil
    I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2015
    Nice Sam. I'm thinking the State/Country needs another big anti-littering ad campaign.
    -Len

If only it were that simple. :cry:cry:cry

It's really just a tiny weenie reminder of the downward spiral of a once great nation. :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

Sam
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2015
    Only yesterday, the highway that I take from home to work, passes near glitzy downtown and creates a feeling of sky-way.....I think it is even called that.....and at sunset time I like that feeling of like flying to space or something......

......took my eyes off or glitz and looked at the banks of the road.....

OMG......

Completely trashed......you can't drive over 50 feet without trash on both sides.......

What in the world is going on!
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2015
    roaddog52 wrote: »
    This kind of thing drives me absolutely over the edge. Lack of respect for public and private property is the main reason property that was accessible up until the late 70's or early 80's is now closed or posted with "No Trespassing"

I will spare you from the rant, that my wife, kids, grandkids and anyone else within earshot has had to listen to on multiple occasions.

Phil

Phil

You sound like an old fart, winning about how it used to be, and citing the old out of date US Constitution.

They (the goberment) are simply protecting what is theirs. Their land, parks, buildings, many many individual fiefdoms, power, job security, etc.

fortuitously most ( assuming they actually know about any of this) don't question any of this.

As it should be. :D

Sam