15" Macbook Pro (2.66, 4GB, 320HD) + Adobe Creative Suite

t-revt-rev Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
edited June 8, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
SOLD

I posted the same ad over on POTN about the time they announced the new MBP's today, had no idea that was coming. Bad timing I guess. The same spec'd MBP now goes for 1999. I'm hoping the $2200 is a good deal with the software that is included.

Purchased on May 22nd 2009. Wanting to upgrade to 17" MBP and am 3 days outside of my return period. Paid $2559.02. Have the following applications installed:

Adobe Creative Suite 4 (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Soundbooth and many more). I have the install disc and registration number that is 100% legit and you can register and upgrade in the future. Also have Adobe Lightroom 2.0, iWork 09, Office 2008 and Toast Titanium Those were downloaded and I will provide you with the actual serial numbers.
VMWare is included as well.

Comes with box, cables etc. Also have the 15" Black Speck Hardcase and the Zagg Invisible Shield that I have not yet installed.

Asking $2200 shipped CONUS or BO. If you are in the Atlanta area willing to meet at an Apple Store to have them look over the machine. It's flawless. Pics available upon request. I would also consider $1800 w/out the software.