Help with posting photos to Journeys

travellerbugtravellerbug Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
edited January 30, 2009 in Journeys
Hi, I am trying to post my Australian travelogue to Journeys, but I posted one photo and when I try to upload another one, it indicates that I have uploaded my limit of photos. I can only post 1 photo before receiving this message. Could someone point me in the direction of what I am doing wrong or need to do differently?

Thanks,
Holley

Comments

• bike21bike21 Registered Users Posts: 836 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2009
    Holley-

The best way is to upload your photo elsewhere, smugmug account, Flickr, Picasa, etc. and then use image tags to post your photos here. For instance I would use...

[img][/img]http://nicklasurephotography.com/images/photo1.jpg

Simply delete the spaces before/after both IMG tags and insert the address to your image in between. Hope this helps, since it is late I might not be making much sense :D
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited January 30, 2009
    Hi, I am trying to post my Australian travelogue to Journeys, but I posted one photo and when I try to upload another one, it indicates that I have uploaded my limit of photos. I can only post 1 photo before receiving this message. Could someone point me in the direction of what I am doing wrong or need to do differently?

Thanks,
    Holley
    The limit is one attached image per post. However, you can link many more than that if you use a service like SmugMug.

Have a look at the "help" link in my signature for help posting pictures.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • travellerbugtravellerbug Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
    edited January 30, 2009
    Thanks guys for the info. I'm still working on getting my SmugMug site set up, so everything is either on my hard drive or on Picassa. I will try both of your suggestions and see how it goes. I did read the instructions last night, but as Nick said, it was late so it may not have sunk in all the way.

I appreciate your help!

Holley