Tent pegging at remote village of Pakistan

2»

Comments

• WernerGWernerG Registered Users Posts: 534 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2011
    Your eye for people and color is amazing. You have a personal style that is now almost a signature no matter what the subject or where you are. Great stuff. It's also nice to know that there are still people in the world that wear something other than baseball caps on there heads. :D
  • djkraandjkraan Registered Users Posts: 45 Big grins
    edited January 8, 2011
    Very interesting to see your photos. Especialy the faces of the people. It's a pity that you see to copyright signs... but I understand.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2011
    Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed these
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    edited January 10, 2011
    djkraan wrote: »
    Very interesting to see your photos. Especialy the faces of the people. It's a pity that you see to copyright signs... but I understand.

Hi, initially i always post photos on dgrin without big watermarks, i only activate large watermarks when post moves to 2nd page or loses interest. Please check back later i will change watermark on these photos

cheers clap.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • hanalwalahanalwala Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited January 14, 2011
    All your pictures are beautiful..... lovely action pictures and very sharp too.... I wish you would not have put the copu right water mark so bold on the pictures......
    Canon Digital EOS 60D D-SLR
    Canon Lens 55-250mm
    Canon Lens 18-55mm
    Sigma 18-50mm f2.8 EX Macro
    Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 Wide angle
  • zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2011
    Love the photos, hate the watermark.
    Have you had photo theft problems. Something a little more subtle maybe.
    Anyway the photos are excellent captures...great job of capturing the action and technically very good as well.
    edited January 14, 2011
    Hey thanks guys, sorry i was really busy in last few days forgot to change watermark. Now i have enabled smaller more beautiful watermark, please check later.

My Gallery
  • sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2011
    Love these. #5 looks like Abraham. THE Abraham.:D
    edited January 16, 2011
    sara505 wrote: »
    Love these. #5 looks like Abraham. THE Abraham.:D

Haha yeah, you can find lots of such characters in Pakistan.

My Gallery
  • robstravelphotosrobstravelphotos Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited October 18, 2011
    Excellent snaps. My father used to drive to pakistan from europe and always spoke of the great diversity of people and colours omnipresent throughout