Options

Can't seem to "choose new site design"

hawthornephotographyhawthornephotography Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited August 28, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
Like the title implies, when I go to "customize" and click on "choose a new site design" I'm rerouted to http://www.smugmug.com.

I have a pro account and am logged in. This wasn't a problem yesterday when I started work on a new layout design and was taken straight to the different options to choose from.

Probably a simple fix but I'm stumped.

Thanks!

http://www.morganhawthornephotography.com

Comments

• Options
    CarnageCarnage Registered Users Posts: 8 Big grins
    edited August 28, 2014
    Hi,

We are sorry for the issues. We did try going to your site and selecting the choose a new site design and was able to get to the page where you can select a new design. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies then closing your browser. Relaunch your browser then login to your account and try choosing a new site design. You can also try using a different browser. If you continue to have trouble please email us at help@smugmug.com with your account login info and we will login as you to see if we have the same issues.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Anthony
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    hawthornephotographyhawthornephotography Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited August 28, 2014
    Carnage wrote: »
    Hi,

We are sorry for the issues. We did try going to your site and selecting the choose a new site design and was able to get to the page where you can select a new design. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies then closing your browser. Relaunch your browser then login to your account and try choosing a new site design. You can also try using a different browser. If you continue to have trouble please email us at help@smugmug.com with your account login info and we will login as you to see if we have the same issues.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Anthony
    SmugMug Support Hero

That did it :) Thanks for your help, Anthony. Have a good one.