Welcome to the Locations Forum.

patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
Welcome to the locations forum. This forum was set up as a place to discuss photography locations you have been to or are heading to and are looking to share or receive advice. It is also a great place to post locations you have found online that are photogenic and you would like more info on them. So any info you have on scouting of locations, specific spots, general locations, times of day, time of year to go, let's hear about them. :thumb

This is a new forum, so we will take any suggestions with regards to the content posted here. :ear

Comments

• Aaron WilsonAaron Wilson Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2006
    Golden Gate
    Leaving SF, Going accross the gate to the other side past the visitor center you take the exit. As you go down the hill on the right hand side you will see a pucked away road (make a right). If you go all the way back and get to the end make a left. You will see a pier and the cost guard station. You will be able to shoot the bridge.
    patch29 wrote:
    Welcome to the locations forum. This forum was set up as a place to discuss photography locations you have been to or are heading to and are looking to share or receive advice. It is also a great place to post locations you have found online that are photogenic and you would like more info on them. So any info you have on scouting of locations, specific spots, general locations, times of day, time of year to go, let's hear about them. thumb.gif

This is a new forum, so we will take any suggestions with regards to the content posted here. ear.gif
    www.dipphoto.com
    All feed back is welcomed!!

http://www.dipphoto.com/

:lust :lust
  • StustaffStustaff Registered Users Posts: 680 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2006
    Great idea!
    Trapped in my bedroom taking pictures...did i say bedroom? i meant studio!

My www. place is www.belperphoto.co.uk
    My smugmug galleries at http://stuarthill.smugmug.com