FT only: Studio Gear (AB lights, backdrops, etc.)

Ronald S. Jr.Ronald S. Jr. Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
edited June 4, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
Here's a list of the things I have, and I'm looking to trade it all for any number of things. Here's what I've got:

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=178029&d=1180878610

It'd run you around $850 shipped straight from AB. Keep that in mind.

And here's the things I'd consider trading for:

35L
135L
Canon 70-200 2.8L
400 5.6L
300 f/4L IS
Bigma (DG)

Anything else? I'm looking for glass.

I do not want to sell separately. Please do not ask.

IF these things go, I'll also have 3 10x24' muslins (black, white, and sienna tie dye) along with the famous impact backdrop support system that I'd be selling separate. $400 for all of that. I also have 4 of the orange pony spring 2" clamps to hold the backdrops however you want. I'll throw those in (like $18 for the 4 at B&H).
30D, 20D, 24-70L, 70-200 2.8L IS, 100 2.8 macro, 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, Custom Brackets

Comments

• SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2007
    Ronald... I'm seeing a red-x where your PIC should be. You need end in .JPG for the [ IMG ] tag.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited June 3, 2007
    Hey Ron,
    Unless I'm mistaken, you are trying to link to a POTN thread/post, not an image, right? Because you've used the IMG tag to wrap around a thread url (use the URL tag). I've changed it to URL for you.

And btw, we need to be registered POTN users to view your post there... so although I've "fixed it", I still can't see what you're trying to trade.

How 'bout you give us some cut/paste action?

Thanks!
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Ronald S. Jr.Ronald S. Jr. Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited June 3, 2007
    Nah man, when I posted it, I saw an image. I'll just repost that image here, but I'm not sure why I could see it and others couldn't.

Here's what the lot consists of!

ab stuff.JPG
    30D, 20D, 24-70L, 70-200 2.8L IS, 100 2.8 macro, 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, Custom Brackets
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited June 4, 2007
    Nah man, when I posted it, I saw an image. I'll just repost that image here, but I'm not sure why I could see it and others couldn't.
    Cool, now we can see it!

When I tried to edit your first post to fix it, the link in the IMG tags had no .jpg extension, so I'm guessing it was an embedded graphic in a POTN post? Therefore, only POTN members (you) who were signed in could see it. No matter, all is well, thanks!
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]