Presentation

Nx0691Nx0691 Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited March 24, 2015 in People
Hey, I've been asked to photograph quite an important presentation at work. I'm just wondering if any one has any tips or advice? And also what gear they would use?
Thanks in advance,
Nick

Comments

• Gaby617Gaby617 Registered Users Posts: 218 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2015
    Depending on the size of the venue make sure you have a lens that is versatile. Speed light if possible.
  • jonh68jonh68 Registered Users Posts: 2,711 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2015
    You need to give more details. Will the company buy the gear you need? Are you getting paid to do this? Are you really up to do doing this? If you have to ask what gear to use then you may not be ready.

Are you using your own gear and doing this on company time? If so will they reimburse your camera or gear if it becomes damaged?

Unless you know what you are doing you could be setting yourself up for a bunch of extra work for no extra pay.
  • alaiosalaios Registered Users Posts: 668 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2015
    What is in your gear list? Do you have one or two speed lights? Do you have modifiers? Lenses? Camera?
  • Nx0691Nx0691 Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited March 24, 2015
    Thanks for all the replies I reallly should have given more informations, sorry. Some one at work is receiving an award , I've been ask to come and take photos as a favour really. It's not a high profile event or any thing, they just want it for lack of a better word "documented". But I don't want to go there and do rubbish work, I would like to use it as practise and to hone skills.
    I have :
    D7100
    Nikon 14-24 2.8
    Nikon 50mm 1.8
    Sigma 70-200 2.8
    Nikon sp600
    Once again thanks very much,
    Nick