Missing files from large Send to Smugmug uploads

deemandeeman Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
I have a problem when uploading large volumes (1,000+) images using Send to Smugmug. I used to use the drag and drop and when I completed an upload the number of files in my gallery matched the number of files in the directory on my PC. With Send to Sumgmug there seems to be random missing files. Worse yet, I don't really have a good way to decipher which files are even missing. Scrolling through 1,000 photos kind of kills the whole benefit.... I have ruled out files size as an issue by sorting my local files by size and ensuring that the largest files are not the problem.

Any help on how to solve this problem?

Comments

• neens_waneens_wa Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited May 8, 2006
    if it makes you feel any better...
    I'm watching this thread with ya. I uploaded a number of drag/droppers today, and they're nowhere to be found. Nowhere near a thousand, but I've got at LEAST a thousand waiting to be uploaded from a barrel race I shot Saturday...

neens
    3...2...1... You're back in the room
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2006
    deeman wrote:
    I have a problem when uploading large volumes (1,000+) images using Send to Smugmug. I used to use the drag and drop and when I completed an upload the number of files in my gallery matched the number of files in the directory on my PC. With Send to Sumgmug there seems to be random missing files. Worse yet, I don't really have a good way to decipher which files are even missing. Scrolling through 1,000 photos kind of kills the whole benefit.... I have ruled out files size as an issue by sorting my local files by size and ensuring that the largest files are not the problem.

Any help on how to solve this problem?
    Contact the developer?
    http://www.smugmug.com/hack/hacks-apps