Options

Shakespeare Bridge

eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
edited October 2, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
Toni-Ballroom-Bridge-2012-09-XL.jpg
Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
"Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather

Comments

• Options
    CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2012
    Very nicely done.
  • Options
    edited September 30, 2012
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2012
    Very classy work, Lee. thumb.gif I love the staging of this one.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    edited October 1, 2012
    Thank you, Tom. :D
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,919 moderator
    edited October 2, 2012
    Terrific scene, Lee. But I think it would be greatly improved if you lowered the white point so that the direct sunlight became brighter. What must have been dramatic light looks flat here. Lower the white point and you end up with something Hopper might have painted.