Delete multiple galleries at one time?

Mike KalcevicMike Kalcevic Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
edited January 22, 2010 in SmugMug Support
Title pretty much says it all... Is there a way to do this, or I do I have to delete them one at a time?

I need to do a little house cleaning...

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator
    edited January 27, 2009
    Title pretty much says it all... Is there a way to do this, or I do I have to delete them one at a time?
    I believe you have to delete them one at a time. You might try using SmugBrowser - available at http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=47484&highlight=smugbrowser if you don't already have it. It looks like the delete is still one album at a time, but it's just a right-click delete. I believe it would go much faster than deleting the albums directly in smug.

--- Denise
  • Mike KalcevicMike Kalcevic Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited January 27, 2009
    I believe you have to delete them one at a time. You might try using SmugBrowser - available at http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=47484&highlight=smugbrowser if you don't already have it. It looks like the delete is still one album at a time, but it's just a right-click delete. I believe it would go much faster than deleting the albums directly in smug.

--- Denise
    Thanks Denise!

I actually saw this same post of yours in another thread right after I posted this one. I did the smugbrowser method, and you are correct, much faster than through the gallery tools in SM.

Thanks again.

Mike.
  • canoncanon Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited January 22, 2010
    Thanks Denise!

I actually saw this same post of yours in another thread right after I posted this one. I did the smugbrowser method, and you are correct, much faster than through the gallery tools in SM.

Thanks again.

Mike.

Am sorry, but Am using firefox 3.0.10 and I cannot find the browser in the tools menu.
    Are the compatibility issues with this version?
    headscratch.gif