Right Is Up

DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
edited March 4, 2013 in Other Cool Shots
I think Alex Trebek was asking "If Left Is Down ....." Thought it maybe a good title too. Thx alex
I worked with this for just a few moments when I found my eyes going back and forth left and right up and down in and out.
For sure I have looked at it too much :D Do you pick up the illusion as well?

IfLeftIsDown_WM_BriCenter_9519-X2.jpg
Michael

Comments

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2013
    I do, terrific flow.
  • EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2013
    Sweet abstract Michael, and very challenge-worthy! Drats! :D
    I will control my curiosity this time and not ask how it's done - I actually don't want to know, mystique is a good thing. deal.gif
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2013
    I don't know what it is, but I like it a lot Michael thumb.gif

Good comp with diagonals, great colors and the feel of motion!
    Randy
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2013
    Juano wrote: »
    I do, terrific flow.
    Thanks for saying Cristóbal. Nice to know that the flow in this one works well and is going down
    a treat for you :D
    Michael
  • JoReJoRe Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited March 3, 2013
    thumb.gif Great! Is it cloth? Is it something really hot? I like it very much!
    Jon Reveman
    http://blog.jonreveman.com - - My little blog around photography, tutorials and short stories
    http://reveman.smugmug.com - Photo gallery
    edited March 3, 2013
    Earache wrote: »
    Sweet abstract Michael, and very challenge-worthy! Drats! :D
    I will control my curiosity this time and not ask how it's done - I actually don't want to know, mystique is a good thing. deal.gif
    Sweet is good. Challenge worthy good. Thank you for sharing that Eric :D
    I certainly need a very strong contender as the field is packed with hotties in so many outstanding flavors.
    While I really wanted this piece to be the one and planned for it to be my entry I found myself feeling this take would not carry the day even if it was good enough as things go.
    So I will likely submit another effort that would perhaps be more pleasing to a wider audience that
    usually don't go in for abstracts of this kind of stretch to believe per say.

You are submitting a work to the contest then?
    Michael
    edited March 3, 2013
    DaddyO wrote: »
    You are submitting a work to the contest then?

:bash Yup rolleyes1.gif
    Eric ~ Smugmug
    edited March 3, 2013
    JoRe wrote: »
    thumb.gif Great! Is it cloth? Is it something really hot? I like it very much!
    Thank you Jon :D Really appreciate your positive feedback on this one and delighted you like this one so well. Not cloth but I see cloth too. Like a tents canvas top or edge in a tent city? Draped across several askewed long poles drying after a rain perhaps. I have spent a lot of time under green canvas and watched it dry after a snow or rain. Not a hot item just comes over vividly like it is. Which I like. I also see it as flowing molten glass or steel because it looks so similar. In the sense of looking down and left I feel I am in the whale and looking up at its backbone and ribs :D Hope my lantern holds out mwink.gif
    Also in that orientation I see people like statue busts going left and down and bird wings going up and right. They meet well in the middle. Thats the lions share I can make out so far save for when it comes
    to cloth I also get a sense of a weavers loom.
    Do you by chance see any of that as well headscratch.gifD
    Michael
    edited March 3, 2013
    rwells wrote: »
    I don't know what it is, but I like it a lot Michael thumb.gif

Good comp with diagonals, great colors and the feel of motion!
    Appreciate having you share your thoughts for this one Randy. Thank you :D
    I'm digging it that this one is on your like list and carries the virtues you mention. All must haves if they can be worked out.
    Michael
    edited March 3, 2013
    :bash Yup rolleyes1.gif

bowdown.giflol3.gif I hear ya. Its been a hell of a scramble for more meat and tatters :eat
    Michael
    edited March 3, 2013
    Maybe you"ll check these 2 new ones out and tell me what you think of them.

I think these are good chances also. Especially the totally buffed up beach and babe ready little
    alien dude mwink.gif
    Just needed more color workups for options. One more workup and I am done. I am already toast bowdown.gif
    Michael
    edited March 4, 2013
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Maybe you"ll check these 2 new ones out and tell me what you think of them.

I think they are fantastic Michael. thumb.gif (#9680 & #9594)
    Very abstract and colorful!
    bowdown.gifActually, all your abstracts are really well done - I think you have been sandbagging us! :D
    Eric ~ Smugmug
    edited March 4, 2013
    I think they are fantastic Michael. thumb.gif (#9680 & #9594)
    Very abstract and colorful!
    bowdown.gifActually, all your abstracts are really well done - I think you have been sandbagging us! :D
    iloveyou.gif Very kind Eric. Thank you :D
    Really appreciate your checking those two images. Your report significant. I committed and am currently
    straightening up the sandbox lol3.gif Truly I wasn't ... only waiting till I really had something worthiest range. I hope you meant the one I picked.
    You should know that when I cleared off the light table to do the work, I found candies waiting to be imaged.
    So it was already done neatly by someone and I had to move to something else and hopefully as good as.
    Michael