Multiple facebook accounts question

dusty-dogdusty-dog Registered Users Posts: 116 Major grins
edited August 18, 2011 in SmugMug Support
Both my sister and I use the site I created, www.dustydogdigital.com as partners in Dusty Dog Digital. We also have our own facebook pages, where she connects to her friends and I connect to mine. However, because the smugmug account is in my name and connected to my facebook account, all images that are "shared" to facebook, whether my sister's images or mine, will, of course, only connect to my facebook account. The questions I have....Is there is any way for us to "share" our images to both accounts at the same time? Or, is there any way to specify different facebook accounts to share our individual images? Actually, the latter question may be more suitable for our situation. In fact, it would preferable if Dusty Dog Digital was in both our names. Is it possible to make this happen?

TIA for any answers you can provide.

Di

Comments

• SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2011
    What you guys really need is a business page that can connect to a business email address and have the SM account using that address. This way, Dusty Dog is its own entity and should have access on that basis.

Now, the caveat is that you'll have some limitations in fb with a business account.
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!
  • dusty-dogdusty-dog Registered Users Posts: 116 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2011
    Thanks, SamirD. I was just hoping there is a way to add a second facebook account connection somehow. Apparently, there is not. ..... sigh......
  • SamirDSamirD Registered Users Posts: 3,474 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2011
    dusty-dog wrote: »
    Thanks, SamirD. I was just hoping there is a way to add a second facebook account connection somehow. Apparently, there is not. ..... sigh......
    Nope. SM accounts aren't really designed to be shared accounts. And for good reason because it probably wouldn't work financially if people could share a single account without being a true entity.
    Pictures and Videos of the Huntsville Car Scene: www.huntsvillecarscene.com
    Want faster uploading? Vote for FTP!