Internal server error.

DJKennedyDJKennedy Registered Users Posts: 555 Major grins
edited March 14, 2010 in SmugMug Support
Seems there might be an issue tonight. I just uploaded a photo but now I get this error when trying to load the site. Some times it loads and some times I get the error.

Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Reference #3.17ed8343.1268608953.117c0298
http://www.djkennedy.com

What did Cinderella say when she left the photo shop? "One day my prints will come."

Comments

• MoxMox Registered Users Posts: 313 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2010
    Yep, I'm having trouble, too. It finally just loaded for me, but verrrry slowly.
  • redshadow01redshadow01 Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited March 14, 2010
    same problem...with wedding show clients checking out my site...lousy timing

Can't even send a message to support, anything past www.smugmug.com returns a white page.

not cool
    DJKennedy wrote:
    Seems there might be an issue tonight. I just uploaded a photo but now I get this error when trying to load the site. Some times it loads and some times I get the error.

Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Reference #3.17ed8343.1268608953.117c0298
  • Bear DaleBear Dale Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
    edited March 14, 2010
    Glad it's just not me
    Cheers,
    Bear

Some of my photos on Flickr
    My Facebook
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2010
    same problem...with wedding show clients checking out my site...lousy timing

Can't even send a message to support, anything past www.smugmug.com returns a white page.

not cool
    You can always email us:

20100314-f27tunbutqwc54fjyd96gimx5r.jpg

Using the form is nice, but email to us always works thumb.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2010
    The problem was short, and already resolved - sorry for the hassle guys.
  • Bear DaleBear Dale Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
    edited March 14, 2010
    Andy wrote:
    The problem was short, and already resolved - sorry for the hassle guys.

Don't worry about it Andy. It's computers and the internet....these things happen and it's always nice to know that we have a team of experts on the job thumb.gif

It's just comforting to me to know when something happens that it's just not at my end..... cause then I have real problems :(:
    Cheers,
    Bear

Some of my photos on Flickr
    My Facebook