password disappeared

jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
edited October 19, 2011 in Bug Reporting
I used "Multiple Galleries" under Gallery Settings because I wanted to change the proof delay on ALL of my galleries at once. Shortly after I did this, I noticed that a password protected gallery of personal photos that I had just updated suddenly showed up in the feed on our Business FB Page. Turns out, ALLLLLLLLLL of my password protected galleries LOST THEIR PASSWORDS after I updated the proof delay using this tool. I just spent a significant amount of time changing (I hope) all of them back. WHY would this happen?!?!? :huh
Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube

Comments

• FlounderFlounder Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2011
    Hello Jason,

We have been notified of this issue. We are looking into what is causing it. We hope to have the issue figured out shortly. We do not have a way to get those passwords back fro you though, and we are terribly sorry with about that.

Again, we hope to have this sorted out shortly, and we apologize for the issue.

If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at the help desk as we are always happy to help!! http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Cheers,
    Nick Wilson
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2011
    Thanks. Just wanted to make sure you were aware of it!
    Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube