Options

Metada level star rating?

pekrpekr Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
edited July 8, 2016 in SmugMug Support
Hi,

using Smug for some 3+ years already and really missing a means of better communication/automatition with our clients. And please - DON'T start with the Events - the Business plan is 5x more expensive and contains 90% of features we would never use (e.g. available services out of economical scope of us being located here in Czech Republic).

We really miss some simple means of our clients marking photos for us to further work on, or to print. Comments might be fine, but it's just the same as clients sending us email with photo IDs - we have to go via the list manually.

What we would welcome is a real metadata star rating. We could download the whole gallery then, setting the filter in local editor, and print. As we do events, we have DNP printer for that. I really wonder, if some other users miss such basic ability as to have a star and eventually color rating :-)

Thanks,
Petr

Comments

• Options
    BeaBea Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2016
    Hi Petr,

Thanks for contacting SmugMug - we appreciate your feedback.

We created a feedback forum specifically to collect and review feedback/requests - could you please head over to http://feedback.smugmug.com and add your request/comment? Our development team is monitoring all the requests to see what our customers ask for the most and make priorities accordingly.

Thanks in advance!
    Bea
    SmugMug Support Hero | My website: www.beabird.net
  • Options
    pekrpekr Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
    edited July 8, 2016
    OK, added my vote plus comment to an already existing feedback item. Thanks for the suggestion ....
    vakvarju wrote: »
    Hi Petr,

Thanks for contacting SmugMug - we appreciate your feedback.

We created a feedback forum specifically to collect and review feedback/requests - could you please head over to http://feedback.smugmug.com and add your request/comment? Our development team is monitoring all the requests to see what our customers ask for the most and make priorities accordingly.

Thanks in advance!