Options

Issue with Placement of Menu and Logo Widgets

AWFAWF Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited July 3, 2016 in SmugMug Support
I'm having an issue with my site that appears only when I am logged in with my SmugMug account; it is not a problem when accessing it publicly. That being said, I am often logged in when showing others the site, so it is something that I need to resolve.

I have menu and logo widgets set for my entire site. The menu widget is left-justified and the logo widget is right-justified. However, on pages, folders, and galleries that do NOT have a password set, my menu and logo widgets are being indented towards the center of the screen. When a password is set, they are displaying correctly. My guess is that it has something to do with the "Accessible by Anyone with the Password" text that Smugmug is placing at the top of the screen when a password is set.

As I obviously cannot provide my Smugmug credentials, I have attached a screenshot with both views. However, I'm pretty sure this is the issue... I've removed both of these widgets from my site and added them back in, as well as removed all of the custom CSS, but neither of these steps have resolved the issue. The other thing that I've noticed that seems to support my theory is that when I am in customization mode and looking at these pages - the menu and logo are displaying correctly. It's only when I publish the site that they jump to the center of the screen.

The URL of my site is: photos.fioreonline.net. Thanks for the help. -Adam

Comments