Options

2015 for me so far!

Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
edited August 13, 2015 in People
This year I have been really trying to up my game. Ive been really focusing on increased quality, better flow and connection in the images and working on my posing. I think if the rest of the year goes like the first 7 months I am going to be doing pretty dang good!

IMG_0563ed_zpsoo6agkdc.jpg

DSC_3712ed_zpsjymfyktq.jpg

DSC_4122ed2_zpsbdpgzr1z.jpg

DSC_7098edlogo_zpsyu5buinj.jpg

DSC_9304edlogo_zpshv4r1bsd.jpg

DSC_1696ed_zps30e04qiq.jpg

DSC_1002ed_zpsnjzt05df.jpg

DSC_1002ed_zpsnjzt05df.jpg

DSC_9090edlogo_zpslttkekbs.jpg

Comments

• Options
    michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2015
    It looks like you're achieving your creative goals. Great creative/thinking out of the box images. Keep up the great work! thumb.gif

PS - I looked through your website and see how your work has really matured into the style you have today. It reminds me of my 2013 when everything pieced together with my own branding. Cherish this exciting time because it will only go up from here.
    wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
    fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com
  • Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2015
    Some really, really nice work here. I'm more of a traditionalist so I like the first half better than the last half but that is as we all know just an opinion. But........I think the first half demand more awareness of technique so good going there.
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2015
    holy cow..are you the same person? This the best stuff i have ever seen from you. I was thinking "1st shot really nice!" *scroll* "so is 2nd shot.." *scroll* "whoa!" etc.

really nice stuff
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    edited August 13, 2015
    Qarik wrote: »
    holy cow..are you the same person? This the best stuff i have ever seen from you. I was thinking "1st shot really nice!" *scroll* "so is 2nd shot.." *scroll* "whoa!" etc.

really nice stuff

Coming from you means a lot my friend! Yes, I am still the same person and looking back at some of my old stuff is a little embarrassing to say the least! I have been working really hard the last two years to take my stuff to the next level, so the fact that you like them tells me it is paying off! Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited August 13, 2015
    It looks like you're achieving your creative goals. Great creative/thinking out of the box images. Keep up the great work! thumb.gif

PS - I looked through your website and see how your work has really matured into the style you have today. It reminds me of my 2013 when everything pieced together with my own branding. Cherish this exciting time because it will only go up from here.

Thanks a lot brother! Ya I have really been trying to include elements special to the clients. The one of the bomb explosion is actually a group of Aviation Ordnancemen in the US Navy... they ask for an explosion...that's what they got!

Ya even though my website is still new, I think it is in need of some updating! Its been a seriously awesome year so far!
  • Options
    edited August 13, 2015
    Hackbone wrote: »
    Some really, really nice work here. I'm more of a traditionalist so I like the first half better than the last half but that is as we all know just an opinion. But........I think the first half demand more awareness of technique so good going there.

Thanks Charles! I would say this post shows just how much flexibility I have developed over time. There are shots of natural light, interior three light, outside one light, and composite. Things I never thought I would be comfortable doing have almost become second nature. Now its just time to keep improving and getting better!