Iphone 5C shot, and yes it is really an Iphone picture

D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
edited August 11, 2015 in People
Today something else, no expensive glass or camera's just an I-phone 5C and an old factory.
Not bad for such a little camera, but that I leave upto you folks to judge. Oh and yes a bit of PS
i-B6DrDDq-XL.jpg
A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer

Comments

• HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2015
    Great shot for what you used esp.
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2015
    OK, I guess I need to sell all my expensive camera gear. :cry

Your talent excels.

One question though..............where the sun shines through the windows and hits the floor all detail is blown out. While this is normal with a scene like this the models leg seems perfectly exposed. Inquiring minds want to know how this is possible.

Sam
  • Reflections By BrianReflections By Brian Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited August 10, 2015
    I love the look and the building. I am trying to find some buildings like that around here. Nice!
  • D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2015
    Sam wrote: »
    OK, I guess I need to sell all my expensive camera gear. :cry

Your talent excels.

One question though..............where the sun shines through the windows and hits the floor all detail is blown out. While this is normal with a scene like this the models leg seems perfectly exposed. Inquiring minds want to know how this is possible.

Sam

TXS Sam, HDR shooting on the Iphone ,allows for multiple exposures. select them and blend in Photoshop so burned out stuff can be masked on the overexposed hdr shots etc..... so , yes some PS is required.
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer