Opinions Desperately Needed on this portrait

patchoulimommypatchoulimommy Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited October 15, 2004 in People
:1drink I posted this as a poll, which might not be such a good idea since I've gotten (count them) no responses. I'm so new at this and I'm desperate for someone to tell me what they think of this portrait.
Would you prefer it in black and white?
This is Bella, age 2, on the waterfall. She was a little fed up at being told what to do and this pout is the result. We think she looks like an angel and the pout is better than anything I could have asked for.
Shot with a little hp photosmart but looks great regardless. Notice how her body lines up with the rocks, especially her feet.

Comments

• cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2004
    Actually I do not like the picture. The reason you get no responses is because people do not like to criticize. I only do so because you insist. But the angles of the body seem unnatural, the background seems cluttered and the pout is perhaps not as cute to those of us who are not her parents. I really apologize for the bluntness and can only say that I will welcome you to be equally as straight with my shots. Truth be told it is the case that folks here are too kind to me also.
    Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
    Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
    Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph