edited February 14, 2013 in Other Cool Shots
2013-02-02-13-XL.jpg
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2013
    Terrific shot, Tony. Great composition in the placement of the emblem. This is one image, though, I'd really like to see subjected to the full JUNKIE treatment. The JUNKIE clamor for excess PP work is not for everyone or every image, but this one holds great promise....almost demands to be played with. Excellent work as it is, for sure, though.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2013
    Terrific shot, Tony. Great composition in the placement of the emblem. This is one image, though, I'd really like to see subjected to the full JUNKIE treatment. The JUNKIE clamor for excess PP work is not for everyone or every image, but this one holds great promise....almost demands to be played with. Excellent work as it is, for sure, though.

Tom

Thanks, but I refuse to be a facilitator and feed your habit.
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2013
    TonyCooper wrote: »
    Thanks, but I refuse to be a facilitator and feed your habit.

:smack
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2013
    Classic composition for this capture Tony. Perfect treatment for it ... leaving it all natural to make its statement mwink.gif Only nit is the out of focus points. Especailly the area that includes an apparent loss of sharp to the emblem at its upper left. In fact the whole left edge side is curious soft for one reason or another. headscratch.gif
    Michael