SmugMug API v2.0 PHP wrapper

NFabNFab Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
Hello all,

We just released a new PHP wrapper to the public that works with the SmugMug API v2.0 and is backward compatible with many of the methods used with the most recent version of phpSmug with a little adjusting of the arguments passed into them. It's based pretty heavily on the code base for phpSmug.

Feel free to check it out at https://github.com/dfmedia/dfm-smug-wrapper, and let us know what you think.

Hope it's helpful to the community here.

Comments

• kujainkujain Registered Users Posts: 7 Big grins
    edited October 14, 2015
    Thanks!
    Thanks NFab!

I will try this out and let you know how it works!
    Just one question: previously I was able to extract the album ID of an existing album through its url eg.

..../AlbumName-44512/34345345_bgXXTh

ID: 34345345
    Key: bgXXTh

But the new urls dont have this info so not sure how I can get this info?
    Thanks again!
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,008 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2015
    Not sure if this will help.
    On a gallery page found it here on line 34 of page source for Feed.
    [I]<[/I]link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="Allen Smith &gt; Bike Trails Gallery RSS Feed" 
    href="/hack/feed.mg?Type=gallery&Data=[COLOR=Red]133458_F4ZvxN[/COLOR]&format=rss200">

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • SmugChrisSmugChris Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 1, 2015
    Errors - any solutions?
    Since I mostly program in PHP I am excited to find a wrapper for the API v2.0.

But I am getting a few errors.

Line 645 Strict Standards: Non-static method DFM_Smug::dfm_filter_var() should not be called statically
    This one is a nuisance because in php.ini I cannot turn off E_STRICT reporting.

Line 397 Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_remote_get()
    The function does not exist and I cannot see a solution for this one. This is presumably a WordPress function and I do not have it installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.