WTT: Nikon D70s trade for Macro lens or 85 1.8

wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
edited November 28, 2008 in Nikon Land
I had my D70s up for sale here awhile ago (I've got a D300 now). I had a couple of offers but no one came through with the cash.

Anyone interested in a trade me for a good quality Nikon mount AF Macro lens?

Maybe a 60mm Nilon? 105 Nikon or Sigma? 90mm Tamron? I might be willing to add some cash if the value is off (I'm figuring $300+/- neighborhood for the D70s based on ebay and KEH.com values).

Or maybe a trade for an 85 1.8?

Here are the details on my Nikon (same as I posted before but the lens is not part of the deal - body only).

Oh, and I'd still sell the body - make an offer.

Nikon D70s -
Purchased from Best Buy - no boxes but I do have reciepts. Everything works. Never dropped or banged around. Never used in damp conditions. Clean - two minor scratches on the left-hand side (identified in photo below). About 12000 shutter actuations (I believe - shows 7000+ on the file count but I reset a couple years ago).

Includes:
  • Body, body cap, battery, charger
  • Original instruction book
  • Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D70 DVD (this is the premier guide to the D70. Cost $36)
  • San Disk Ultra II 2GB Compact Flash card
Note: The Camdapter Hand Strap shown in the first photo is not included (at the advertised price).
304651783_nfg7y-M.jpg

304651798_br3cM-M.jpg

304667838_5GAGs-M.jpg

304667829_kJRK5-M.jpg

A couple of minor scratches on the left side - see arrow
304652940_Pncnz-L.jpg

Here's some shots taken with this camera
D70s Photos Link #1
john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
Edward Steichen

Comments

• wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2008
    bump - any interest?
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen