SOLD: Nikon D-200, 18-200VRII, MB-D200 and Tokina 12-24 package

hiroProtagonisthiroProtagonist Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
edited November 19, 2008 in Nikon Land
Though I do not post much I do enjoy these forums and thought I’d give the flea market first shot at this package. I’m selling off my DX gear to help recover the damage my recent FX purchases have done to may bank account. At this point I’m going to be selling everything as a package deal.

Nikon D200 Body - Excellent condition, only 3695 actuations. Missing cap for 10 pin remote terminal otherwise like new. Includes LCD cover, body cap, strap, battery, charger, all cables, paperwork and software. Includes original box. 2GB Lexar 133x Compact flash included.

18-200mm f3.5 - 5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR Nikkor zoom lens. This was the kit lens for the D-200. Lens is in excellent shape. I’ve got both the rear and front caps but some how managed to loose the lens hood. Also includes Tiffen 72 mm circular polarizer, and Hoya 72 mm UV filters

12-24 mm f4 Tokina AT-X Pro DX zoom lens. Also in excellent shape, includes both front and rear caps. Surprisingly I managed to hold on to the hood on this one, so that comes along too.

MB-D200 battery pack - excellent condition, battery retention tabs undamaged, includes AA adapter.

If your interested I’ll through in the RSS L-bracket, the bracket requires that the battery pack is mounted to the camera.

One more thing - I'll throw in Thom Hogan's Complete Guide to the Nikon D-200 CD.

I’m asking $1650.00 for the entire package. I’ll pay ground freight within the continental US. PayPal fees not included, if using PayPal cost would be $1700.00.
"But you and I, we’ve been through that, and this is not our fate. - Dylan 1968"

Comments

• gdarchgdarch Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited October 20, 2008
    would you sell the 18-200 by itself? if so how much?
  • hiroProtagonisthiroProtagonist Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited October 21, 2008
    gdarch wrote:
    would you sell the 18-200 by itself? if so how much?
    Not at this time. I'd like to sell everything as a package.

I'm also dropping the price for everything to $1400.00 not including any Paypal charges.
    "But you and I, we’ve been through that, and this is not our fate. - Dylan 1968"
  • geospatial_junkiegeospatial_junkie Registered Users Posts: 707 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2008
    Let me know if you are interested in selling the Tokina 12-24 by itself. Thanks!
    "They've done studies you know. Sixty-percent of the time, it works every time."

My Website
    My Photo Blog
    Twitter Feed
    edited October 27, 2008
    Broke up the package

D200 & MB-D200 sold

18-200mm f3.5 - 5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR Nikkor zoom lens. This was the kit lens for the D-200. Lens is in excellent shape. I’ve got both the rear and front caps but some how managed to loose the lens hood. Also includes Tiffen 72 mm circular polarizer, and Hoya 72 mm UV filters
    $530 includes shipping and PayPal charges (CONUS only)

12-24 mm f4 Tokina AT-X Pro DX zoom lens. Also in excellent shape, includes both front and rear caps. Surprisingly I managed to hold on to the hood on this one, so that comes along too.
    $340 includes shipping and PayPal charges (CONUS only)
  • squeaky_clean82squeaky_clean82 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2008
    PM sent on Tokina... I'd like to get it!
    Broke up the package

D200 & MB-D200 sold

• ob_3ob_3 Registered Users Posts: 91 Big grins
    edited October 28, 2008
    thats a great price on the tolkina 12-24, i would have scooped it up also
    -say cheese !

Nikon d200w/ grip, 18-70 Nikkor , 85mm 1.8 , 50mm 1.8, tokina 12-24
    Nikon n80 w/grip, 28-200 Tamron
    Fuji z6900
    old school Olympus OMG-1
    Sony DSC-H3 point and shoot
    edited November 11, 2008
    ob_3 wrote:
    thats a great price on the tolkina 12-24, i would have scooped it up also
    ob_3, the previous buyer backed out, let me know if you are still interested.
  • ob_3ob_3 Registered Users Posts: 91 Big grins
    edited November 12, 2008
    ob_3, the previous buyer backed out, let me know if you are still interested.

i was just commenting on the price, I already own the tokina 12-24
    awesome price , i think i paid $390
    -say cheese !

Nikon d200w/ grip, 18-70 Nikkor , 85mm 1.8 , 50mm 1.8, tokina 12-24
    Nikon n80 w/grip, 28-200 Tamron
    Fuji z6900
    old school Olympus OMG-1
    Sony DSC-H3 point and shoot
  • LevvyLevvy Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited November 13, 2008
    Hiro - PM'ed you about the 18-200 lens
    edited November 17, 2008
    Sold 18-200mm f3.5 - 5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR Nikkor zoom lens. This was the kit lens for the D-200. Lens is in excellent shape. I’ve got both the rear and front caps but some how managed to loose the lens hood. Also includes Tiffen 72 mm circular polarizer, and Hoya 72 mm UV filters

Sold 12-24 mm f4 Tokina AT-X Pro DX zoom lens. Also in excellent shape, includes both front and rear caps. Surprisingly I managed to hold on to the hood on this one, so that comes along too.
    edited November 18, 2008
    Gentlemen,

Your lenses will ship tomorrow. I have PM'd you the tracking details. Enjoy the lenses, a pleasure doing business with each of you.
  • EkajEkaj Registered Users Posts: 245 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2008
    Thank you Hiro. I look forward to it.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 19, 2008
    to be clear, everything is sold now? If so, no reply needed, I've already updated the thread title.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]