First wedding

cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
edited November 1, 2006 in Weddings
This is the brides fav of the bunch so far.

She's a photographer, work with an established photographer who is well known for his weddings, and she has always been a big fan of my work, this was my first wedding, after I settled my nerves I started to really settle into the roll...I think I like it!

C&C welcome...this is right off the camera, just added my sig...

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    This is an inspired shot. Just love it.

I'm assuming that PP will lighten it just a touch and, maybe, correct the list to starboard - it looks like a degree or two of camera tilt.
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    Yeah shooting a wedding definately makes the nerves jump a little...(been there done that).

This is a great shot...seems man's best friend is welcoming of the bride. Or was this woman's best friend congratulating her? Nonetheless...it achieved it's meaning...and made me smile.

Good Job!
  • DavidSDavidS Registered Users Posts: 1,279 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    I agree, a very sweet moment, and the colors are terrific. The sig is very intrusive, however.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    Awesome shot!

I agree about your signature. The pixilization around it was distracting to such a beautiful capture!
  • cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2006
    Thank you Scott_Quier, Seneca, DavidS, wxwax and photogmomma for you comment and compliments:D

Scott you are absolutly right, it does list to one side, and it's since been fixed, I didn't fix anything before posting, just added the pixelated signature, the bride asked for a copy...which i was fine with doing to be able to show people, and looked at several others to find the one to use to send in their thank you cards...it was quick and meant to be distracting as to be sure that I knew exactly which file she ended up usingmwink.gif

The bride and groom have been living together for a year now, and this is their dog...I think she was giving the bride a little boost as this was actually before the ceremony!
    Here's what happened when the mom in law said the "C" word (cookie)Again please pardon absolutly no edit done here, just right off the card!
    106414423-M.jpg

I appreciate all you comments and hope you keep them coming! Thanks iloveyou.gif
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2006
    Nothing to pardon on that last one. It's very nice. Love the expressions on the B&G's face.
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2006
    Nothing to pardon on that last one. It's very nice. Love the expressions on the B&G's face.

that's a really great picture. i don't care that the dog is out of focus. nice exposure and expressions!thumb.gif