Options

Will I get paid if someone place an order in my power plan website?

bokehlover71bokehlover71 Registered Users Posts: 156 Major grins
edited March 19, 2015 in SmugMug Support
Why is it possible for others to place an order from my power plan website? Will I get paid for this? I thought sales was limited to portfolio and business plans.

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,236 moderator
    edited March 18, 2015
    Why is it possible for others to place an order from my power plan website? Will I get paid for this? I thought sales was limited to portfolio and business plans.
    You won't get paid with a power plan - and in fact no site owner gets paid unless he or she sets prices above the smug default prices to allow a profit (and that ability is limited to portfolio and business plans).

It's your choice whether you allow viewers to purchase your photos. You can set your galleries to not allow purchasing by going into Gallery Settings, click the Shopping tab, set Shopping Cart to OFF.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited March 18, 2015
    OK, thanks for the clarification. I've always wondered a little at this.
  • Options
    FergusonFerguson Registered Users Posts: 1,339 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2015
    Just to whisper in the ear of Smugmug if they are here... it would be nice to be able to see how often someone did purchase from such accounts. Might encourage people to upgrade.
  • Options
    edited March 19, 2015
    I agree! And I also wonder why it should be a secret to us how many likes a picture has. But that's another story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk