Options

Page not showing up in galleries?

GarfieldKlonGarfieldKlon Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited March 14, 2015 in SmugMug Support
Hi :)

I have this structure (see attachment).

And in the customization page of 'all galleries' there is the content block 'pages'. But I can't see my page on the galleries :dunno

And I'm absolutely not sure where the pages are taken from? Every page that can be found? Onle the pages in that folder the gallery is in?

I'm really confused :scratch

Comments

• Options
    Lille UlvenLille Ulven Registered Users Posts: 567 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2015
    Hi GarfieldKlon.

Your page "Oahu Page" is not part of a gallery but of a folder in this case - it is part of the folder Hawai'i to be more precise. So if you want to show that page in your gallery "Oahu" you'll have to add that Page-content block that you've already found and than customize it by clicking on the tool in the upper left corner (third symbol from the left) and set "Select From" to "Pages that I choose" and Pages you'll have to select from the subfolder Hawai'i in the folder Holidays.
    Then it should work. So the page is taken from where you choose it to be taken, it can be in the same folder than the gallery or somewhere completely different.

I hope that helped you getting your customization done.

Best luck

Lille Ulven
    https://www.lilleulven.smugmug.com - The Photos of my travels
  • Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2015
    Just to add a bit:
    if you want to show that page in your gallery "Oahu" you'll have to add that Page-content block that you've already found "TO THE GALLERY OAHU" and than customize it ...
    then continue with what Lille described.