Options

Hi, it has been a while - Cowgirl

D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
edited April 6, 2014 in People
It has been a while since my last post, but then again we were rebuilding. This is the first shoot since then.
Kelly_Denauw%20%284%20of%201%29-X3.jpg
A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer

Comments

• Options
    M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2014
    I like everything about it to include the pose, filtering light, lighting, model and setup. What I keep staring at is that wrist cuff that is the same basic tone as her wrist making it look disjointed or something along with the brown thing on her fingers?
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2014
    M38A1 wrote: »
    I like everything about it to include the pose, filtering light, lighting, model and setup. What I keep staring at is that wrist cuff that is the same basic tone as her wrist making it look disjointed or something along with the brown thing on her fingers?
    TXS, well some models do like to wear their own jewelry like a wrest bracelet and special rings.rolleyes1.gif If it was a shoot for my own portfolio I would insist in not having any , but this was Kelly's shoot for here own portfolio and she insisted on keeping it all on. What can I say :D, yes you are right, but then again a fight or argument with the model does not help.

Regards steve
  • Options
    M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2014
    Without doubt, if it's their shoot they are paying for a service, then shoot it the way they want dressed the way they want. It's still a really nice shot IMO.
  • Options
    edited April 5, 2014
    M38A1 wrote: »
    Without doubt, if it's their shoot they are paying for a service, then shoot it the way they want dressed the way they want. It's still a really nice shot IMO.

Thanks, and yes so it is…
  • Options
    Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2014
    I love everything about this photo except the object lower camera left, which appears to be some sort of mat or carpet. Maybe clone in some straw to get rid of that?

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • Options
    canoesailorcanoesailor Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited April 5, 2014
    D3Sshooter wrote: »
    It has been a while since my last post, but then again we were rebuilding. This is the first shoot since then.
    Kelly_Denauw%20%284%20of%201%29-X3.jpg

She looks a beautiful model but she'd look a lot better if she smiled. Great picture otherwise
  • Options
    edited April 5, 2014
    Gary752 wrote: »
    I love everything about this photo except the object lower camera left, which appears to be some sort of mat or carpet. Maybe clone in some straw to get rid of that?

GaryB

TXS but not sure what you mean, is the concrete floor in left bottom corner ?
  • Options
    edited April 5, 2014
    She looks a beautiful model but she'd look a lot better if she smiled. Great picture otherwise

Hahaha, I will pass the word…. Thanks
  • Options
    Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2014
    D3Sshooter wrote: »
    TXS but not sure what you mean, is the concrete floor in left bottom corner ?

I guess that is what it is. I think it would be less distracting if that was covered with straw like the rest of the floor.

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams