Spitting Caves

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited July 21, 2014 in Landscapes
Here is another shot from last week's trip to Oahu. Actually, it's 6 shots stitched. They call this place Spitting Caves because there are caves down at the base of the bluff that spits back water when the waves crash. I was going to clone out the 3 gals you see in the photo but I kind of like it with them in it. I actually got to talking to them. They were vacationing. Turned out that two of them lost their phones early in their trip and the other got her's wet so they were without cameras. I got one of their email addresses and sent them the photo last night. :thumb

DSC_9577-Edit.jpg
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2014
    Nice! Wish I was there, especially if it is spitting out babes!
  • David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,167 moderator
    edited July 17, 2014
    Much better with the gals in the shot. Gives it scale, balance and personality. Nice of you so send them the pic.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited July 17, 2014
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Nice! Wish I was there, especially if it is spitting out babes!

If you owned either of the homes we were standing in front of, the caves probably would spit out babes for you. Laughing.gif
    David_S85 wrote: »
    Much better with the gals in the shot. Gives it scale, balance and personality. Nice of you so send them the pic.

I agree. And yeah, I've given people photos before. I like to shoot dogs on the beach and I will often exchange info with the owner and give them a shot if I get a good one. It gives me the warm & fuzzies knowing I'm able to capture a memory for someone. thumb.gif

My Smug Site
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited July 21, 2014
    Killer composition, Alex. The people add to the scene.
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2014
    Thanks Joel.

My Smug Site
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2014
    This is nice catch. I bet the girls are thrilled!

Sam