Options

Storm Clouds Over the Pineapple Fields of North Shore

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited July 21, 2014 in Landscapes
Was a bit drunk when I shot this so very happy everything is in focus. :rofl

DSC_0181-Edit.jpg
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• Options
    EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2014
    Too much rum in the pinapple? ��Safe camera shooting using a seat belt....I mean autofocus is a must when drinking and photogging. Nice comp, like I am peeking over the grass.
  • Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited July 21, 2014
    Man, this is a really cool shot, Alex. Terrific sky and love the pineapple plant foreground. The mountains in the back are lovely too. I wonder what the shot would look like with another element in the scene like a tree or a tractor or something to anchor the shot. It's still a great shot the way it is though.
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2014
    Eia wrote: »
    Too much rum in the pinapple? ��Safe camera shooting using a seat belt....I mean autofocus is a must when drinking and photogging. Nice comp, like I am peeking over the grass.

HAHA... No rum. Just beer.
    kdog wrote: »
    Man, this is a really cool shot, Alex. Terrific sky and love the pineapple plant foreground. The mountains in the back are lovely too. I wonder what the shot would look like with another element in the scene like a tree or a tractor or something to anchor the shot. It's still a great shot the way it is though.

Thanks Joel. I thought it was pretty cool when we were driving along so I'm glad I made them stop to take the shot. There was really nothing else around, other than acres of pineapples. I do agree that some other element would've been cool.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site