South Punjab

2»

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2016
    Ed911 wrote: »
    I looked at your website and noticed that you had some images from Istanbul. Nice images. Two of my daughters spent a week vacationing in Istanbul and Bodrum a couple of years ago. My oldest daughter, much to her surprise, told me that Istanbul was very clean and modern for the most part, and nothing like what you might suspect from watching the news here in the states.

Unfortunately, and I suspect it's this way around the world, it's propaganda's job to keep us separated and suspicious of each other in support of local political motivations.

Indeed, media has power to manipulate our brain to think totally opposite, even in Pakistan until i went outside everything was considered dangerous and uninteresting!
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    edited February 5, 2016
    Hi Awais, I just stumbled across this thread and had to comment. Beautiful shots - I especially love how you've captured the beautiful people.

Thanks for sharing your work!

Cheers, Sara

Thanks Sara, i am glad you liked it. :ivar
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2016
    Absolutely fascinating! The colors are wonderful. I find it interesting to see the traditional and then see the modern. Wow...love your photography.
    edited February 25, 2016
    Eia wrote: »
    Absolutely fascinating! The colors are wonderful. I find it interesting to see the traditional and then see the modern. Wow...love your photography.

Thanks Eia, glad you liked the effort! :ivar

My Gallery