Options

FS: Tamron 90mm 2.8 MACRO lens w Nikon mount

PeterdgPeterdg Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited November 23, 2009 in Nikon Land
Tamron 90mm 2.8 MACRO lens w Nikon mount. Another very sought after and hard to find lens. Purchased in September, 2009. Perfect condition. Includes original packing, warranty card and documentation. Price $400.00.

Comments

• Options
    rhondavidrhondavid Registered Users Posts: 433 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2009
    Peterdg wrote:
    Tamron 90mm 2.8 MACRO lens w Nikon mount. Another very sought after and hard to find lens. Purchased in September, 2009. Perfect condition. Includes original packing, warranty card and documentation. Price $440.00.

I have assembled a first rate Nikon system puchased in the course of March-Septemebr 2009. In October I was released from my duties as the official company photographer and promoted to a desk position and special committee member (with frequent trips abroad), thus I am selling ALL my Nikon equipment and limiting my photography to a P & S camera :(

I believe you can purchase this same lens news for less than you offer it for. There is a $50 mail in rebate that brings the lens down below $400 on B & H Photo
    David

D40
    18 - 55 kit lens
    55- 200 VR kit lens
    Lots of desires
  • Options
    PeterdgPeterdg Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited November 23, 2009
    rhondavid wrote:
    I believe you can purchase this same lens news for less than you offer it for. There is a $50 mail in rebate that brings the lens down below $400 on B & H Photo

Thanks. I've lowered my asking price.