Options

Custom Contact Form

paulstmungopaulstmungo Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited November 16, 2016 in SmugMug Customization
Hi All

I'm seeking some advice on creating a contact form to suit my needs as the built in contact form on Smug Mug isnt any good for me.

I am a wedding photographer and have recently purchased smug mug pro. Im in the process of building a smug mug site which will eventually take over from my traditional website.

On my current website i have a contact form like his http://www.paulgavin.co.uk/contact_us/

I want something similar in smug mug. I have been doing a bit of reading and it seems i can upload some HTML code to achieve this. Is that correct ?

Would i get a web designer to write this code for me ?

Im also a little confused as whenever i search i keep coming up with the advice to use a wufoo form.

I have looked at this briefly and its quite an expensive paid service ( if you want to avoid ads and linkbacks )

I dont pay anyone for my contact form with my old website..dont understand why i would have to if an html form is created ?

On my current site the customer fills in all the details , they get an automatic thank you message , and i receive an e mail with all the details they have filled in on the form.

How can i achieve the same again with smug mug ?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Comments