Options

Slideshow not displaying all images in gallery

nishphotonishphoto Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited July 5, 2011 in Bug Reporting
In Safari 5.0.2, when a client brings up their gallery slideshow, the images start displaying just fine. At the same point each time, the slideshow starts over. The issue appears to be that not all of the images are being loaded to the slideshow which I can confirm because they are not in the scrolling image area at the top.

Has anyone seen this behavior before?

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2011
    Link to the slideshow please?
  • Options
    edited July 5, 2011
    Andy wrote: »
    Link to the slideshow please?

http://clients.nishphoto.com/Amy-Brian/2011-06-25-Engagement-Shoot/17872560_zmrBmG#1367125134_KRtKmbX

pwd = sano

i've also seen this situation occur in firefox v3.6.18
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited July 5, 2011
    I checked your slideshow in different browsers (Firefox4, Internet Explorer) and the slideshow button contains all photos fine.
    It's something that seems to happen at random for a few people, but it's difficult to reliably reproduce the issue.
    If you see the issue, it could help if you use the style button in the gallery and change it over to slideshow style. The slideshow style slideshow should contain all photos and if you then use the fullscreen slideshow button, it should be fixed as well.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited July 5, 2011
    the galleries now appear to have all pictures. i'll let you know if i'm able to recreate. thanks!!!