• GH41GH41 Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited April 7, 2009
    Let me know if you want to sell the SB600. Thanks, GH G_H_C@Hargray.com
  • chusonchuson Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited April 9, 2009
    Ygpm.
    edited April 10, 2009
    Waiting for your PM and Picture. Thanks.
  • GH41GH41 Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited April 11, 2009
    Me to. GH
  • ADMIT PhotographyADMIT Photography Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2009
    let me know if your interested in selling your d200 body and/or sb600 flash.
    Facebook - Twitter
    Nikon D200, D80, SB600, nikon 50mm 1.8, nikon 18-135 3.5-4.6, nikon 70-200
  • jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2009
    BTW, all I'm waiting on is the address to paypal my payment to on the SB600 after following up on the PM I got from you on the 8th.... thanks!!!
    John in Georgia
    Nikon | Private Photojournalist
    edited April 11, 2009
    jhelms wrote:
    BTW, all I'm waiting on is the address to paypal my payment to on the SB600 after following up on the PM I got from you on the 8th.... thanks!!!

Serious? I PM seller on the 8th for the SB-600, and he replied me on the 9th and said he's willing to sell it to me for my offer, also I was waiting for his paypal address. I just got a PM from him saying he's selling it to local tho.
    edited April 11, 2009
    chuson wrote:
    Serious? I PM seller on the 8th for the SB-600, and he replied me on the 9th and said he's willing to sell it to me for my offer, also I was waiting for his paypal address. I just got a PM from him saying he's selling it to local tho.

Yep, here's the summary of my PM's with him...

Mon, 4/6 - I PM'd him asking if he'd be willing to sell the SB600
    Tue, 4/7 - he replied saying yes, and to make him an offer
    Weds, 4/8 - I PM'd him an offer and immediately got a reply saying he could do that (plus fees)

Since then (even though I'm on vacation at the Masters in Augusta with super-limited access to the internet) I've sent several PM's and emails and put my email address, cell phone, etc. in them asking for a reply.

Haven't heard anything yet - XPB, give us some info here; did you get a better offer or something?
    XPB Photography user_offline.gif
    XPB Photography
    Last Activity: Apr-11-2009 04:53 PM
    John in Georgia
  • Luke J. PhotographyLuke J. Photography Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2009
    Been Busy......... Someone else responded with a payment before you replied accepting the offer.... Sb600 is sold. D200 and 50mm still available.
    edited April 13, 2009
    Been Busy......... Someone else responded with a payment before you replied accepting the offer.... Sb600 is sold. D200 and 50mm still available.

Ok cool, I guess that would have been Thursday? (day after we agreed on a number and the same day chuson was working out an offer with you?). It would have only taken a minute or less for you to update this post or reply to us, especially since you were logged on after that point and today is Monday...

Or maybe next time that you agree on a price add something that clarifies your expectation like "ok yeah that price sounds good, but let me know in the next xxxx (insert time frame)".

I'm not being sarcastic, just giving some honest feedback that might help out for next time. thumb.gif
    John in Georgia
  • Luke J. PhotographyLuke J. Photography Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2009
    jhelms wrote:
    Ok cool, I guess that would have been Thursday? (day after we agreed on a number and the same day chuson was working out an offer with you?). It would have only taken a minute or less for you to update this post or reply to us, especially since you were logged on after that point and today is Monday...

Or maybe next time that you agree on a price add something that clarifies your expectation like "ok yeah that price sounds good, but let me know in the next xxxx (insert time frame)".

I'm not being sarcastic, just giving some honest feedback that might help out for next time. thumb.gif
    Thanks I had my wisdom teeth pulled also on Wednesday also so I was a bit out of it.