Create Smart Gallery via API?

tjgranttjgrant Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
Is it possible to make a gallery smart via the api? I don't see any methods or arguments on methods that would support this, but hopefully I am just not seeing it.

Cheers.

tj

Comments

• FergusonFerguson Registered Users Posts: 1,339 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2014
    Did you ever get a response to this? I realize it is two years old and pre-dates the "new" Smugmug, but I had a similar need and ran across this.
  • gabbiegabbie Registered Users Posts: 66 Many Grins
    edited August 11, 2014
    Sorry guys, currently there is not a way to make a gallery smart through the API. I've made a note of this as a feature request and I'll pass it along to the rest of the team.
    gabbie
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • mattdmmattdm Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited November 23, 2015
    Any update on this? I'm migrating to SmugMug and have about 200 galleries to create, all defined by keywords (since my previous system was _entirely_ keyword based). It'd save me a large number of hours to be able to automate this!
  • M1PhotoM1Photo Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    Any updates on this? I create so many smart galleries and would the ability to automate this process in my workflow. Please add this api
  • kevmacmillskevmacmills Registered Users Posts: 7 Big grins

FWIW, I'm coming off a gift subscription soon and need to make the big decision: Will SmugMug be where all my photos live? Having full access to all the features via an API is an important requirement. No access to smart galleries through the API is a black mark in the "no" column for me :-(