edited September 1, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
My amigos Booker T and Rodrigo, a perro de calle

IMG_4040_zpse3dvdzrk.jpg
It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

Comments

• Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,033 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2015
    Both beautiful dogs, but the look on Rodrigo's face is priceless! :Dclap.gif
  • Options
    willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2015
    I had a friend once observe that Rigo appeared to be thinkin' in this foto. No piensa mucho.
  • Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2015
    Wonderful dog shot. I have to say that Booker T looks like the thinker!
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    edited August 29, 2015
    Booker T is a rescue from W. Va.
    Rodrigo is a rescue from Méjico
  • Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2015
    If I were to run afoul of these two fine-looking gents, it's not the real inquisitive one that I would most observe....it's the more reserved one, the one that's contemplating my fate, that I'm most concerned about. I think I'll stay on their good side.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2015
    He most certainly seems to be thinking in this one! We should take turns captioning his thoughts...

"Can the camera photograph farts?"

That's my entry.
  • Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2015
    "I'm adopted?!!!!"
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    edited September 1, 2015
    If I were to run afoul of these two fine-looking gents, it's not the real inquisitive one that I would most observe....it's the more reserved one, the one that's contemplating my fate, that I'm most concerned about. I think I'll stay on their good side.

Tom

You have their characters correct, señor Tom. Booker T is extremely protective of his pack and Rodrigo has never met a person he did not love.

The surprising thing is how well they get along together. Rodrigo came here when Booker T was 6 yrs old and 'Rigo was 1 or 2. The first night they met, they played like crazy for about an hour and both fell asleep nose-to-nose.

Rodrigo and his story has appeared in Atención ( a Mejican newspaper) and a book published in the EUA. I am his public relations human.
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,033 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2015
    "Vet? Our fun bye-bye-in-the-car trip is to the Vet?"
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2015
    "Wait... whaaat?? Donald Trump?? Are you serious??"

(they look like great buddies Willard!)
    Eric ~ Smugmug