FS: Lots of Nikon gear. D200, D80, 18-105vr, 55-200vr

jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
edited December 7, 2009 in Nikon Land
I'm selling a bunch of my Nikon gear to help fund an upgrade. All my gear is in great shape and works just as it should. I have the boxes for most everything I've got. All prices include shipping to US. For the more expensive items(ie. D200) I'll split paypal fees(1.5% each) or you can pay via paypal e-check. Well heres the list:

**SOLD**-Nikon D200 – Well this is the first of 2 D200s I've got. Overall very good condition.

**SOLD**-Nikon D200 ($625) – Second of 2. Comes with the body, battery, charger, nonNikon strap, box, and paperwork. The front grip is starting to come loose under sub-command dial(see pic 3). It dosent effect the performance at all and its been like this since I got it almost a year ago and hasn't gotten any worse so I dont think it will..

**SOLD**-Nikon SB-400 Flash ($100) – Bought it to have a lightweight alternative to my sb-600 but its almost never been used. It also comes with a Stofen diffuser and a Demb Flip-it 400. Comes with box and any factory accessories.

**SOLD**-Nikon 35mm f2 af ($125) – Well this is a cool little lens that will work on a crop as almost a 50mm field of view or as a nice medium wide prime for a full frame. Its super sharp with little distortion. The bad: this is a non-d version of the lens and has the common problem of having oil on the aperture blades(see pic 2). This causes it to get stuck when it is stopping down. It works flawlessly at f2 (see pic 3) and seems to work well until around f2.8 or f3.2 before the blades stop closing fast enough for the exposure. The body is a little beat up but this is a fun walk around lens if you dont mind it being wide open.

**SOLD**-Nikon MB-D200 Vertical Grip ($125) – Vertical grip for the D200. Purchased as a refurb from Adorama but is in mint condition without a mark on it. Comes with the box, paperwork, AA adapter, etc. and I'll sell it with the D200 for $725.

**SOLD** -Nikon 55-200mm f4-5.6 VR lens – Like new. Probably been used 10 times. Comes with box, accessories, manual, etc.

**SOLD** -Nikon 18-105mm f3.5-5.6 VR lens – Been used even less than the 55-200. Its been attached to a camera maybe 5 times. Includes box, accessories, manual, etc.

I'll try and post up some pictures over the weekend. If you are interested you can pm me or for a faster response you can email me at jrmyrnsm@gmail.com. I am looking to upgrade to a d300 and 2 d90 set up so if you have either and want to talk about a trade let me know. I may also be open to other trades too, just let me know what you have. As for prices, I am willing to take offers on any of the items I'm selling but I am not in a big hurry to sell anything so I'm not really gonna give anything away:) Thanks!
Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

My Website My Blog DPChallenge

Comments

• NensleyNensley Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited November 7, 2009
    I sent you a pm.
  • jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2009
    replied :)
    Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

• skysailorskysailor Registered Users Posts: 139 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2009
    PM sent
    Gear: D200, G9, Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6, Nikkor 35 f/1.8, Vivitar Series 1 28-105 f/2.8-3.8, Sigma 18-200 f/3.5-6.3
    edited November 12, 2009
    Pm's responded to. Thanks!thumb.gif

edited November 18, 2009
    The original post has been updated with photos and some new prices!

• ElmoremanElmoreman Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited November 18, 2009
    Pm sent on the sb400

thanks
    edited November 18, 2009
    pms replied to. No body looking for a D80 or D200? Feel free to make an offer, I've got to get these out of here before I can start upgrading! Thank you all!clap.gif

• sokolichsokolich Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited November 22, 2009
    Is the SB-400 & accessories still for sale?
    email: jssokolich@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Scott
    Nikon D300, D700Tamron SPAF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di IINikon AF-S 50mm f1.8GNikon AF-S DX 18-135mm Telephoto Zoom LensNikon AF-S DX 55-200mm Telephoto Zoom Lens w/VRNikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VRNikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G IF-EDSB-600 Speedlight
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited November 23, 2009
    Just an FYI: I bought the MB-D200 grip from Jeremy. It was just as he described it, mint. He packaged it well and sent it out promptly.
    Thanks Jeremy.
  • kramonutkramonut Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited November 23, 2009
    Email sent on the D200.
  • skysailorskysailor Registered Users Posts: 139 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2009
    I bought the other d200 from Jeremy. It's still enroute, but I just can't begin to tell you what a helpful and patient person he is to deal with. I asked just about every dumb question in the book....probably several more to come..
    Gear: D200, G9, Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6, Nikkor 35 f/1.8, Vivitar Series 1 28-105 f/2.8-3.8, Sigma 18-200 f/3.5-6.3
    edited November 24, 2009
    Another happy customer here! I bought the 55-200 lens and I am very happy with it! It is in near perfect condition, and it was packaged well and shipped fast!
    edited November 26, 2009
    Thank you all for the kind words! All I have left is the D80 and one of the D200s. I need to get rid of these so please dont hesitate to make an offer. Thanks!

edited November 28, 2009
    I emailed you.
    edited December 7, 2009
    everything is sold except the d80! Make me an offer and let me get this thing out of here!