SOLD: (Canada) Nikon D300 body and MB-D10 battery grip

HarvHarv Registered Users Posts: 1,105 Major grins
edited April 3, 2008 in Nikon Land
***SOLD***

For sale is an 'AS NEW' Nikon D300 body and MB-D10 battery grip which I purchased new from a Toronto dealer less than two weeks ago to give Nikon a try. I have been a long time Canon user and could not get comfortable with the Nikon gear or processing the Nikon files. These are NOT grey market and were purchased from a recognized Nikon dealer.

I basically used this gear for one weekend and I believe the camera has just over 1,000 clicks on it. Possibly as many as 1,200. I'm not sure because I deleted all the Nikon files from my system and have packaged the camera back to it's original 'in the box' state, as well as the battery grip. Obviously all the original bits and pieces are included. The factory software is all still sealed as I was using Capture One 4 to process the files.

This gear will probably be of most interest to Canadians due to savings in not having to pay sales taxes.

D300 body - $1,650 Cdn.

MB-D10 battery grip - $250 Cdn.

My preference is to sell these as a package and will only sell the camera separately if the battery grip sells first.

Purchased as a package - $1,850 Cdn.

I can be reached by email at: harveygold@highpointvizslas.com or by Private Message on this forum.

Please note that I will not have internet access from mid-day Thursday (Apr. 3) until mid-day Monday (Apr. 7) and will therefor be unable to reply to any PMs or emails during that period.

Thanks for looking.

Comments