Some recent pics of the kidlets!

FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
edited August 13, 2010 in People
Took some pics of my kids, thought I would share :)

1. This is what she now does whenever she sees me with my camera, I guess she's catching on, I have to find new models!!

4884325180_8973a50804.jpg

2. Thought this was cute!

4883722047_312583b5e3.jpg

3. And one of the boy, he's pretty good in front of the camera :)

4826504255_b0ec217012.jpg

Thanks for looking!!
Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~

Comments

• MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2010
    That second shot is adorable. I just don't like the printing on the shirt. It's too distracting.
  • FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2010
    Thanks!! It was an impromptu shoot at 8 at night, lol I was playing with bouncing my flash and she happened to put on her hat, from there on it was me begging to let me take her pic, and her covering her face so I couldn't. Finally I bribed her with some "lipstick" and she was all game for me to take photos. Little girls...
    Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~
  • ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2010
    Very nice thumb.gif #2 is also my favorite; I'm not too crazy about the processing on the second one, but I love it on #1 and #2 iloveyou.gif
  • toddbtoddb Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2010
    agreed with Mitchell
    2 is my favorite and the shirt does distract a little from a great capture --- would be fun to try as a tight, tight crop on the face and hand -- tight enough to get no shirt and little, if any, of the hat. Thinking it could make for a really strong large, black/white print. Maybe not -- just thinking.

Nice captures!