SmugLuv Thread

jf26028jf26028 Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
I realized that the only place for people to comment on SmugLuv was in the October api contest thread, so I decided to create another thread to prevent spamming the api thread with SmugLuv specific posts.

So, if you have feedback for SmugLuv, please drop me a line here and not in the contest thread.
jf26028 wrote:
I have finally found the time to release the initial version of SmugLuv. In summary, it is a javascript REST/JSON api client that is used to create a pannable view of your smugmug galleries. You copy/paste some javascript includes, a little javascript method, and a html div, and you have a pannable gallery for your site. And, because it is all client side, there are no server dependencies, so it should be easy to include in existing sites.

There is more information here: http://www.gravitycube.net/SmugLuv/

And, this is the first release of the code and documentation page, so please feel free to let me know what needs improvement.

Jesse Foster | jf26028

Thanks again,

Jesse Foster | jf26028
http://www.gravitycube.net/SmugLuv/

Comments

• devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited October 26, 2007
    Hey Jesse,

wings.gif so awesome, I meant to comment earlier in the other thread.

I need to have more of a play with it.

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • jf26028jf26028 Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited October 26, 2007
    Thanks!
    devbobo wrote:
    Hey Jesse,

wings.gif so awesome, I meant to comment earlier in the other thread.

I need to have more of a play with it.

David

David,
    Thanks for the complement. I really appreciate it. And, I am looking for any feedback anyone has, so if you have comments or suggestions, feel free to drop me a line.

Jesse Foster | jf26028
  • devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited October 26, 2007
    Yeah I need to drop you a line, I have an idea that you might be interested in on how to fix squishing of portrait images.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos