Options

Men who made the player.

HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
edited September 24, 2014 in People
Dad had the idea for a shot of his son with his coaches thru the years. I photographed them over several days as they could come in and did a composite for them.

i-dHGZQwf-X2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited September 23, 2014
    Man, I really like how this came together.... I think it's a great concept to explore so I can't wait to see more!
  • Options
    alaiosalaios Registered Users Posts: 668 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2014
    very very good idea and nice implementation. Only the man in the middle (right side, around 3 o clock) look a bit worse quality than the others. And on the man standing at 11 o clock the shadows I do not like much the shadows I see on his face. I think I lack some terminology otherwise I can paint in mspaint and show you what my eyes do not like.

Otherwise very very good idea and implementation
  • Options
    Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    I think its awesome. Very clean cut outs (which are harder than one would think)
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    I think this is a great idea Hack, and they will love this. Nicely done!

My only nit: I would've liked to see all the coaches taken in the same lighting so that the individual setups didn't scream for attention quite so much (there's one that's underlit, one from right, one from left etc etc). I might also tone down the highlight on the football a bit (as well as maybe lower the opacity?) - even though the coaches and ball are important, I still want to feel the emphasis is on the main subject.
  • Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    Thanks all for looking. It was tough to keep the lighting constant as these 6 coaches came in over 4 days with other sessions in between so many lighting and background changes thrown in.